Trusted by global brands
- Data Centers
- WalmartCorporate network vulnerability scans.
- General ElectricsCode review and exploit detection
- Hilton HHonorsPOS penetration testing.
- E Solution data centersInfrastructure penetration tests.
- HSBCWeb app code review.
- Navy Federal Credit unionIncident Detection and Response.
- Bank of AmericaIncident Detection and Response.
- Carnegie Mellon UniversityInfrastructure vulnerability scan.
- Colombus CoffeeVulnerability scan
- AetnaIncident Detection and Response.
- AT&TDevice and OS penetration testing
Here's what our customer have to say about us
Mike Johnson, Senior Network Admin at AT&T, starting his day in San Jose, California. Before the day begins, a report with the latest IDS alerts and notifications has arrived in his email inbox.
I didn't think Silent Breach could really help me, the situation was just catastrophic. Within 4 weeks, they plugged the holes in our customer's firewall and tweaked our application server. It's been working like a charm ever since!Mike Johnson Senior Network Admin, AT&T managed services
What about Julius Ordrea, CTO at New Mobile Ventures? Here is how we protected his business:
Within one hour of penetration testing, the red team already discovered three separate breaches. I had no idea how badly we were exposed. Thanks, Silent Breach!Julius Ordrea Chief Technological Officer, New Mobile Ventures
A final word from Ryan Windster, Managing Director at Global Network Systems:
Outstanding service executed in a timely manner; I would definitely recommend Silent Breach to anybody that truly wants to secure their business.Ryan Windster Managing Director, Global Network Systems